PANDAS 1st ISSUE


CADBURY GEMS SURPRISE - RAHO UMARLESS
PANDAS - FIRST ISSUE


#Cadbury Gems Surprise Pandas
#Cadbury Gems Surprise - Panda Toys First Issue
The Complete Collection
#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Akili Panda #Africa
#AKILI PANDA - AFRICA
Did you know ?
There are over 42 tribes that make up Kenya and each has its own 
language with various dilects.

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Eskimo Panda #Alaska
#AUSTIN - ESKIMO PANDA - ALASKA
 NEIL SI GOOT! means "Welcome to Alaska!"
Did you know?
Alaska has 17 of the 20 highest mountains in North America and 
Mt.McKinley is the highest at 20,320 ft.

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Sumo Panda #Takeshi #Japan
#TAKESHI SUMO PANDA - JAPAN
KONNICHIWA! means "Hello"
Did you know?
Sumo wrestlers in Japan wear a special silk belt known as
'rikishi' and fight only with bare hands.

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Pablo Panda #Mexico
#PABLO PANDA - MEXICO
MUCHO GUSTO! means "pleased to meet you!"
Did you know?
The largest bullfighting ring of the world 'Plaza de Toros' is in
Mexico City and can hold 40,000 spectators.

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Nuru Panda #Egypt
#NURU PANDA - EGYPT
 IZ-ZA-AC? means "How are you?"
Did you know?
4000 years ago, Egyptians believed that the earth was flat
and round like a plate.

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Dr Panda #Blue
#DR PANDA - BLUE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Dr Panda #Green
#DR.PANDA - GREEN

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Michael Jackson Panda #Black
#MICHAEL JACKSON PANDA - BLACK

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Michael Jackson Panda #Red
#MICHAEL JACKSON PANDA - RED

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Tennis Panda
#TENNIS PANDA

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Chef Panda
#CHEF PANDA

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Sean Panda #Yellow
#SEAN PANDA - ORANGE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Sean Panda #Green
#SEAN THE RAPPER PANDA - GREEN

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Sean Panda #Purple
#SEAN PANDA - PURPLE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Basketball Panda
#BASKET BALL PANDA

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Astronaut Panda #Blue
#ASTRONAUT PANDA - BLUE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Astronaut Panda #Silver
#ASTRONAUT PANDA - SILVER

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Superman Panda #Blue
#SUPERMAN PANDA - BLUE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Superman Panda #Red
#SUPERMAN PANDA - RED

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Superman Panda #Yellow
#SUPERMAN PANDA - YELLOW

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Rockstar Panda
#ROCKSTAR PANDA

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Football Panda
#FOOTBALL PANDA

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Cricket Panda
#CRICKET PANDA

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda  #Pilot Panda  #Dark Blue
#PILOT PANDA - DARK BLUE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Pilot Panda #Light Blue
#PILOT PANDA - LIGHT BLUE

#Cadbury Gems Surprise Panda #Pilot Panda #Yellow
#PILOT PANDA - YELLOW






41 comments:

  1. I want to buy pandas, someone having extra of pandas1st issues please let me know. My email is deewanand@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many pandas plz tell me if you want

      Delete
    2. I want all 1st issue pandas and all animals issue toys

      Delete
    3. Hi Sameer, I want the micheal jackson panda. Please tell me

      Delete
    4. Hi Nandoo, i want a micehal jackson panda if u have one. Please tell me the price

      Delete
    5. I have many pandas 2 dr panda and i have 10 pandas

      Delete
  2. I want a sumo panda pls email me to geetikaanildas5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! Thank you for the post. Really it will be helpful for me. I really love to read such articles for you share different body of knowledge that people should know.
    Indian Return Gifts | Wedding Return Gifts Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some panda from 1st issue......many double also..... but I missed a lot.....like :
    AKILI PANDA
    ESKIMO PANDA
    SUMO PANDA
    PABLO PANDA
    NURU PANDA
    SEAN PANDA
    PILOT PANDA
    FOOTBALL PANDA
    TENNIS PANDA
    If anyone have these double...want to exchange or anyone want to sale I can exchange or purchase those...
    plz.mail me nisha_again@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any one can call me on 9831070571

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Do you have sumo panda I have lot of pandas ,angry birds, justice league hereos for exchange

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Can you give me sumo panda I have lot of pandas ,angry birds ,justice league hereos for exchange

      Delete
    2. Can u sell the whole collection

      Delete
    3. I want to purchase whole collectio

      Delete
  8. Thanks to sameer mittal.
    Now I want these only to complete my collection :
    1. SUMO PANDA
    2. SEAN PANDA (green & purple)
    3. ASTRONAUT PANDA (blue)
    4. SUPERMAN PANDA (yellow)
    5. PILOT PANDA (light blue & yellow)
    6. PIRATE PANDA (green)
    7. SCIENTIST PANDA (green)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need the following Pandas. I’m willing to pay up to 350/- per panda depending on the condition and type of panda.
    1. Michael Jackson RED Panda
    2. Astronaut BLUE Panda
    3. Superman YELLOW Panda
    4. Pilot YELLOW Panda
    5. Pilot LIGHT BLUE Panda
    6. Scientist Maxwell PINK Panda
    You can reach me at sadilaklopagunev@hotmail.com.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these kind of posts, its really appreciated, keep updating.
    buy rudraksha mala online

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can anybody have Eskimo panda I have lot for exchange

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pirate panda ,racer panda ,Egypt panda ,hip hop panda ,karate panda keychain ,racer panda magnet ,pirate panda magnet

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need dr.panda blue.do u have???Could u sell it for me

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need the following Pandas----
    #PILOT PANDA - LIGHT BLUE
    #SUPERMAN PANDA - BLUE
    #ASTRONAUT PANDA - BLUE
    #BASKET BALL PANDA
    #SUPERMAN PANDA - YELLOW
    #SEAN THE RAPPER PANDA - GREEN
    #DR.PANDA - GREEN

    I can buy or exchange them as per your requirements if i am able to fill your requirements. I live in siliguri, west bengal
    E-mail------ techenginebyrishi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Any one please give me sumo panda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can anybody give me 1st issue of pandas I don't have many of them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please anybody give me sumo panda I have lot of pandas,angry birds , justice league hereos for exchange please give me sumo panda

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to purchase all first issue and second issue pandas kindly reply to my email id bhushanns.2191@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want pandas if any one is selling them plz mail me at aaravmohta1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want all of them 1st issue,2nd issue,animal issue,magnet and keychain

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need the micheal jackson panda please. I am willing to buy it at a fair price. Someone please help

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to buy ist edition of pandas. Someone interested email me
    balauriashashi07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to buy 1st edition all pandas. Someone interested please reply me on my mail id-
    sandhya.meyylagan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete